But seriously. My mind cannot wrap itself around the fact that this is the last time all 80 of us will be in the same building at one time probably EVER again. EVER. A lot of us will probably hang out, but really, let's think here. Selene + Dylan + Connor + Kirsten + Bryan at the same place at the same time? Highly unlikely. Of course there are a few dull, chewed-on crayons in the box we call high school, but I will miss so many people so much!
top 5 things I will not miss about high school:
5. May Day parade
4. Cold, rainy football games in my dance uniform
3. Having 2nd lunch on block days
2. MEATBALL SUBS/BBQ MEATBALLS/BBQ BEEF ON A BUN/ANY OTHER NASTY FOOD
1. Its contribution to my narcolepsy
top 5 things I will miss about high school:
5. The amazing friends I've made!
4. Being involved in a lot of activities like dance team, drama club, scholars' bowl, going to basketball/football games... so many fun (and not so fun, I guess) memories!
3. Being able to go home after school knowing that I'll have someone there to take care of me
2. Did I mention my amazing friends?
1. Yenni's 4H comments
Back to the drawing board for my commencement speech. In the words of Spongebob (because I have heard this quoted so many times this past week)...
I'm gonna write an essay, that's what I say!
With love, Sara.
PS. The next time I write I will probably be an alumna.