Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SECOND POST

I am really, really tired of people commenting on my posts in Chinese. I get really excited when I see I have a comment, only to find it is in a foreign language using *gasp* non-Arabic letters. NO COMPRENDO. And even then when I use my Babel Fish translator, I can't understaaaaand. Nothing against Asians. My sister will probably end up marrying one. But please. Write in English. It's not my fault it's the international language!

Here is a little diddy I just now composed (sung to the tune of....anything you wish)

When you come to my blog and you read what I write
Take a moment to comment, but not out of spite
Because if you do so I will hunt you down
And make you sit in the mud so your butt turns brown
'Cause I've got bacon and that's all I need
Well besides cats, or nutrition labels to read
I like to hear what you have to say
So give me something jolly to make fun of todayyyyy

This is what lack of sleep does to me.

//Sara

8 comments:

淑慧 said...

One swallow does not make a summer...................................................

Sara said...

^ This makes no sense to me. Sorry I am not up on the latest Chinese proverbs.

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

期待期待,期待您的更新啊!............................................................

巴俊廷巴俊廷 said...

不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

鄭美玉 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

施以王雅玲音 said...

偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!..............................................................

家唐銘 said...

做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

宜明文潔 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................