Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Breadstick seasoning from P-Hut is the best, and I still love Law and Order.

Ahh, gotta love journalism work nights. Breadsticks (which I end up paying the majority of anyways) never tasted to good. One thing I don't understand, though, is how people can epically fail at grammar as much as they do. I know I am not perfect, but really. Do. You. Speak-ah. English? Same with dancing/walking to the beat. I don't understand how you can't hear that a certain beat is 2 and not 1. Butt eye gess not evreewon kan b smart lyk me in da brane.

In the words of John Mayer, say what you need to say. (I think it was Cari and I who were discussing how there is a possibility he could be a jerk. Not saying he is a jerk, just saying he could be a jerk, just because he is that awesome that he might have a jerkish ego. But what do I know about him.)

And... that is it.
Oooh look at this nice photo as well. It will inspire you. I love C, K, S, & K 4evaz.



© Rachel Loder :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is my background picture on my computer. :)