Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4th hour.

Hey, dudes! Sara is back. I had a lot of complaints over that past few days from my regular fans that the image of the little ginger scamp child was starting to creep them out on their Safari Top Sites pages. LOLCATZ! I laugh at you.

Speaking of lolcatz (it's actually lolcats; the z was a classy touch by me), it has become one of my favorite phrases over the course of the past week. Seriously. It is a legitimate upgrade from the original LOL. It catches people off guard. Join in on the fun! http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I'm sure William Brown doesn't know I'm blogging about him, but I'm sitting in the library right now watching him mess with that interactive globe for like elementary schoolers and it's cracking me up. Seriously. William + talking globe. Picture it.

Besides this humor, today is a VERY VERY sad day in the life of Sara. (Yes, I just used the adverb "very" to modify the adverb "very.") Why, you ask? Did my hair get greasy due to excess conditioning product used last night? Is my Zac Efron tote bag falling apart? Did Kristina and I get pwn'd via e-mail by Mr. Ferguson? Did I get a B on a physics assignment? In fact, ALL these things have transpired today, and yet not one of them has saddened me to the point of the following news. And I quote Wikipedia:

"The science fiction film Avatar, directed by James Cameron, becomes the highest-grossing film of all time, surpassing his 1997 film Titanic."

AVATAR, I SHUN YOU. Titanic was FURR REELZ better than Avatar. However, what does highest-grossing actually mean? Like, do they take into account that movies have gotten BLOW-MY-MIND expensive and that 3D movies cost more? If you know any of this, please tell me. I would like to know.

Perhaps even sadder is that I go to Wikipedia for fun to find new information to store in my head. Such as this. Alas.

Now for the key issue of importance. Drumroll, please.


--
---
--


I am sick of boots with fur. I sadly own two pairs. *Tear*. America needs to start getting some classier fashion trends or I might just make you eat spam.

Anyway (because "anyways" is not a word, which I learned from Becky and my friends at New Oxford American Dictionary) I finally watched the "Where's the Chapstick?" video. That's all I'm going to say about that one.

Peace and blessingz, peace and blessingz,
Sara

No comments: