Friday, January 8, 2010

Observations of Erudition

When do people start feeling older? It's not like every year on your birthday you suddenly feel like you've matured a year. Yet somehow, over time, you feel like you know so much more or feel like you have the ambition to do so many more things with your life and you just have to sit and wonder where it all came from. Moments and experiences must go by that we learn from in some way beyond our comprehension because looking back, I am definitely not the person I was at the start of high school. I'm not even the person I was a year ago. It's not necessarily a bad thing; it just blows my mind how it's so easy to just go through the motions and there you are, ready to take responsibility for your own life. Freaking weird, I'm tellin' ya. In the past week I saw the calendar change to the year at the end of my e-mail address and I received birthday greetings telling me I'm old enough to buy camel snus. It's a moving experience.

Anyways, sorry for the semi-sappy post, I just had feelings for once.

No comments: