Thursday, March 25, 2010

Migh i's r tiyurd.

I think it's very inappropriate when I tell people I made a lot of money at work, and they tell me, "Don't spend it all in one place!" There is a time to be thrifty, yes. But there is a time to invest. For instance: I am obviously not going to spend $75 on a swimsuit at the Buckle when I don't even look that great in swimsuits anyway, especially when I can get one that is just as good at Target for a theoretical nickel. But my Dooney and Bourke bag in the three-digit figures has lasted me a lot longer than my Zac Efron bag from Wal-Mart.

SPEAKING OF WHICH—Who wants to join me in a commemorative burn of that bag on the last day of senior year? I'm thinking we need a campfire. BYOLF (Bring your own lighter fluid.) Let me know. Que pasaaaaa.

Rude Boy by Rihanna is dirty.

Everyone should come to the school play tonight, tomorrow, and/or Saturday at 7:30 pm in the year of our Lord twenty-ten.

Je veux voir votre pantalon sur le feu.

No comments: