Found this in the Lucky 13th edition of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. (Seriously the best and most informative books ever - you should check them out.) I picked out some of the good ones I liked.
How to Drive People Nuts
1. Wash out a gas can, punch a hole in it, then fill it with water and carry it down a busy lunch-hour sidewalk while smoking the biggest cigar you can find.
2. Call the Q-tips 800 number and say that one of the cotton swab parts just came off in your ear. When they reply, keep shouting, "What? What? What did you say?"
3. Go to the polar bear enclosure at the zoo and shout, "C'mon Larry, enough's enough! Take off that costume and come back to the office!"
4. Fill an inflate-a-date with helium and release it at rush hour on a windy day. Chase it down the street, yelling, "Come back here, you tramp!"
5. In the middle of the night, noisily bury a fully dressed mannequin in your backyard. Arrange lawn furniture on the fresh mound and sit down in it quickly when the police arrive.
6. Get a video camera and microphone and chase a local TV news crew around. Interrupt on-the-scene shots by shouting questions like "Where have all the cowboys gone?"
7. Ask strangers if they have change for a nickel.
8. In the bathroom at work, utter loud, pain-wracked screams, then emerge holding a large hen's egg.
PAHAHA okay sorry I thought they were funny.
I leave in the morning for Germany. We'll see how this goes. I also never wrote my letter to Zac Efron, so maybe I'll just have to find some hot Germany celebrity to stalk.